...
.
...

söndag 1 november 2015

Sunday SumUp; 15W44


Seg söndagkväll? Som på beställning: tidsfördriv!


1. "The worst 45 seconds of your life."

2. @humansofny: "Two weeks ago I ran away to Maryland to marry someone I met on instagram. Yesterday I ran back home."

3. @humansofny: "What's the hardest part about being a mermaid?"

4. Kavel med kattmönster!

5. EU har röstat igenom att sluta ge bidrag till tjurfäktning.

6. "Anka Vucajnk, 32, holds 18-month-old son Lovro, standing at the edge of her property as migrants and refugees walk past. Her family’s home is right next to the field where the migrants were being held. “There was a mother who carried her son like I carry my son and she had a little girl walking next to her, like my daughter. I started crying and, when she saw me, she started crying, too," said Anka."

7. Ett fantastiskt grått litet klädesplagg.

8. Eric Stonestreet mimar till Adele.

9. Lil' girl preachin'.

10. Fem år lång vårdnadstvist om katt.

11. Hej Sonja: "Om nån brinner så ställer man sig inte och skriver listor."

12. Cute old couple got on CNN because the found a tduck shaped tomato in their garden.

13. Have you ever had a dream like this?


Bildkälla

Tack Johanna, Sarah, Tora & Simon!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar