...
.
...

torsdag 18 juni 2015

Kaose i la hjärna of mine

Goodmoorning everyone..! There's such a mash-up of languages in my head right now..! Even though I haven't been in Denmark for over a month now, I still have it programmed to form sentences in danish before I talk to new people. And now that there's both english and french people visiting the farm at the moment it gets even more complicated. When I'm gonna call some kind of "myndighet" I always think through what I'm gonna say. And in Denmark I also used to think my actual lines through so that I had all the words right. So just now I thought about a coming situation like that..first formed a sentence in english...realized that I really didn't need to do that, automatically started to translate it to danish..and then..i reminded myself that I'm actually going to speak to a swedish person. Throw a couple of "oui", "c'est ca" and "merci" in there and you might begin to understand the slight chaos  in my brain. At least I feel a little bit intelligent writing this post in english. I haven't written this much english since my school years. Kinda fun!

Well, have an amazing day!

Love,
Your Favourite

Bildkälla

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar