...
.
...

måndag 14 september 2015

Sunday SumUp; 15W37


Sådäääääärja. Några få länkar denna gång. Enjoy i vanlig ordning! Love love.


1. Hundvalp + bebis = sant.


3. @humansofny: “I spent about ten years as a music agent. Along the way, I became very interested in how my clients handled success. Some of them were tremendously successful but quite unhappy. Others seemed quite content with their success. The subject interested me so much that I went back to school to study the science of happiness, and now I teach the subject at NYU. Happiness doesn’t necessarily mean you have a smile on your face. It’s more of a mixing board with several different dials: positive emotion, engagement, relationships, meaning, and achievement. Everyone’s mixing board is set differently. There’s no one way to be happy and there’s no wrong way to be happy. I may draw my happiness from relationships, while somebody else may need to be constantly engaged in the pursuit of a goal.”




Bonus som jag tyvärr inte hittar källan på nu: 
"Rape is about violence, not sex. 
If a person hits you with a spade 
- you wouldn't call it gardening."


Bildkälla

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar